Job Responsibilities : Storekeeper
Salary : $45000 per year
Company : Hanford Mission Integration Solutions
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
– Perform complex stores and warehousing work involving a broad knowledge of receiving, disbursing and shipping material.
- Perform work such as filling material orders, answering inquiries regarding stock and shipment, arranging for special deliveries, investigating complaints, locating lost shipments, maintaining storage yards, performing inventories, transferring materials, marking and identifying materials, storage bins and/or racks, assisting in the storage, packaging and shipping of hazardous materials, etc.
- Operate forklifts, order pickers, carts, etc. involved in warehouse operations and utilize computers and automatic data processing equipment in the performance of the above functions.
- May occasionally train and direct operative work of others.
– High School Diploma or GED.
- Three years’ experience in warehousing.
- Three years’ experience in data entry.
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Office.
- Comprehend and follow written and verbal instructions and be customer oriented.
- Note: and in accordance with HMIS procedural requirements.
– Forklift experience desired.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office products.
- Experience with Asset Suite or similar system used to procure goods and services a plus.