Job Responsibilities : Data Entry Specialist-Temporary
Salary : $14 per hour
Company : GetixHealth, LLC.
Location : Remote US
Summary: This is a temporary assignment lasting approximately 4 months. The temporary employee will be use Data Entry skills to ensure that all healthcare accounts assigned are worked both accurately and timely.
- Assisting in maintaining inventory within assigned queue with no backlogs and ensuring daily productivity standards of assigned accounts are met.
- Update insurance eligibility and coverage benefits on assigned accounts in order to support hospital billing of clean claims to insurance companies.
- Accurately and update patient / insurance demographics
- Assist on special projects as assigned, such as missing payment research, etc.
- Documenting accurate and appropriate notes on corresponding systems as needed.
- Performs other related job duties as required.
Education, Experience and Competencies, Requirements:
- Ability to work remotely
- Knowledge of healthcare insurance benefits, eligibility and patient liability conditions.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Hospital Patient Accounting System knowledge preferred (EPIC and/or Artiva)
Remote Jobs Online as Care Coordinator Post
Concentrix Remote Jobs | Jobs Near Me Apply Now 2022
Scrum Master Jobs Remote
Career in Bank of America New York | Assistant Jobs
Remote Recruiters Jobs Apply Now 2021
Remote Mortgage Underwriter Jobs Apply Now 2021
Amazon Remote Job Online | Amazon Work from Home Jobs
Verizon Jobs Remote | Project Manager
Geico Work from Home Remote Jobs with Limited Openings
Billing Specialist Jobs Work from Home