Job Responsibilities : Workday Finance Report Developer (REMOTE)
Salary : $112090 per year
Company : GEICO
Location : Temporarily remote US
At GEICO it’s not just a job it’s growth and opportunity.
GEICO’s Technology Solutions Workday reporting team is looking for a Senior Engineer. In this role you will be responsible for building custom reports and related data structures within the Workday Financials Systems. You’ll manage the maintenance design development testing and deployment of custom Workday reports and dashboards in alignment with Financial program goals and data security framework.
Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
- Manage the maintenance design development testing and deployment of custom Workday reports integrations and dashboards in alignment with Financial program goals and data security framework
- Analyze business requirements and capabilities for advanced data and reports
- Build custom reporting structures within the Workday tenant
- Implement calculated field requirements defined by stakeholders
- Handle Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools (BIRT) reporting activities
- Perform reporting audits to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Provide support activities including researching resolving reporting issues and supporting training initiatives within Workday
- Partner with internal customers to ensure data and security consistency across all reporting platforms
- Collaborate with workday reporting Engineers/Analysts workday reporting lead and the other workday functional areas on any data and reports requirements that would require the use of standard and custom reports
- 3 + years Data Analytics Configurations/Coding
- 3 + years’ Experience in building and developing reports
- Understanding of financial data ( functional knowledge of GAAP/STAT/Tax)
- Understanding of reporting processes procedures and best practices
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to details.
At GEICO we make sure you have the support and resources to leverage and develop your skills secure your financial future and take care of your health and well-being. GEICO continually seeks to provide a workplace where everyone can be their authentic self. To help achieve this goal we support associate-led Employee Resource Groups that foster a true sense of community. Through GEICO’s competitive benefits offerings and various training and development opportunities we have you covered with our Total Rewards Program* that includes:
- Premier Medical Dental and Vision Insurance with no waiting period**
- Paid Vacation Sick and Parental Leave
- 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Assistance including Direct Billing and Reimbursement payment plan options
- Paid Training Licensures and Certificates
- Benefits may be different by location. Benefit eligibility requirements vary and may include length of service.
**Coverage begins with the pay period after hire date. Must enroll in New Hire Benefits within 30 days of the date of hire for coverage to take effect.
The safety of our associates both current and future is GEICO’s highest priority. At this time most of our associates are working remotely due to the current COVID-19 pandemic. Candidates who are selected for this position will be trained remotely and must be able to work from home in a designated work area.
GEICO is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to cultivating an environment where equal employment opportunities are available to all associates and job applicants regardless of race color religious creed national origin ancestry age gender pregnancy sexual orientation gender identity marital status familial status disability or genetic information in compliance with applicable federal state and local law. GEICO celebrates diversity and believes it is critical to our success. As such we are committed to recruit develop and retain the most talented individuals to join our team.