Job Responsibilities : Travel Agent – Must Live in Utah
Salary : $16 an hour
Company : AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
We’re working to transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team Members.
- Enjoy a fast paced environment; handling 75 – 100 calls per shift
- Be skilled at using multiple applications simultaneously and be able to provide clear and proficient verbal and written communication
- Deliver extraordinary customer service to our Members by using sound judgment, empathy, and problem solving to make decisions that adhere to policy and procedure
- Use sales techniques, product knowledge, and listening skills to identify Member-specific needs to generate new sales to prospective and current Members
- The ability to adapt and respond to changing work situations and environments
- Be reliable to work a schedule that may include weekends/holidays and adhere to your assigned work schedule
- Enjoy working from home and have a dedicated work space free of distractions/noise that includes a desk, chair, etc, along with the ability to hardwire your internet connection
- Possesses sales skills effectively employed in the tracking, following up on and closing of assigned leads.
- Knowledge of desktop systems including but not limited to Microsoft Office software applications.
Education & Experience/Licenses & Certification
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Prior sales and/or call center work experience preferred.
We’ll value your skills and experience. We’re building a performance organization with heart and developing a pipeline of tomorrow’s leaders. Your work will be enhanced with training opportunities, a mentoring program and our Promote-from-within philosophy. We celebrate our diversity and leverage the power of many minds.
Click Here : Apply Now