Job Responsibilities : Legal Assistant
Salary : $17 – $18 an hour
Company : Zinda Law Group
Location : Remote US
In this role, you will work closely with our Intake Manager, assisting him in managing all cases the firm refers out as well has handling call overflow from the Intake team. This is a great opportunity for candidates with strong administration skills and excellent attention to detail who are looking to grow their career in the legal field.
At our firm, you will have the following opportunities, and more, at your disposal:
- Valuable, Rewarding Work: The work we do makes a direct impact on the lives our clients and our dedication to great legal work always comes first. We are innovative, driven by excellence, and motivated by our mission of helping people who have been severely or catastrophically injured.
- Career Advancement: When working with us, you will always have the opportunity to succeed. We actively support and encourage you to develop your career and grow as a professional and routinely promote from within.
- Continuous Learning: You will be mentored by and train with top professionals in your field from day one. Our own in-house certifications and trainings will help you succeed no matter your level of experience
As a Legal Assistant, your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Intake Manager on all cases referred out by the firm;
- Gathering monthly updates on all cases;
- Processing closing file paperwork when a case closes;
- Data entry of all notes/updates;
- Forwarding messages to the appropriate firm;
- Handle incoming phone calls from prospective clients;
- Collect appropriate information and provide concise summary both written and verbal;
- Confer with attorneys at every level of the Firm and provide the attorneys with a verbal and written summary of the calls;
- Input appropriate data into CRM system.