Job Responsibilities : Project Support Coordinator (Remote)
Salary : $48000 per year
Company : ICF
Location : Remote US
You will help ensure the program achieves deliverable goals through report and other written product development (tracking products through the editorial, design, layout, and compliance process), meeting and logistical support, and development and implementation of operational processes.
- Act as centralized support for any program or urgent needs related to assigned tasks
- Support project directors and staff by anticipating needs and sharing information from other service areas
- Draft policies and procedures, and track revisions of policies and procedures (ongoing maintenance of operations manual)
- Maintain existing spreadsheets related to contact information for staff and stakeholders and develop new lists as needed
- Prepare reports for the use by Center leadership team
- Assist with Center quality assurance activities
- Identify efficiencies and proactively develop new methods for effective achievement of deliverables
Communications and Website Support
- Support the communication efforts for the Center as well as communication efforts between various internal teams
- Produce content for the Center website to keep content current
- Develop knowledge of the Comprehensive Center Network and systems to inform content and respond to staff and stakeholder needs
- Support website content management including posting resources, initiative descriptions, reports, and other information using a Content Management System (CMS) such as Drupal, designing/coding web pages (basic HTML), and data review/analysis
Project Management Support
- Facilitate meetings using ICF-approved platforms, including but not limited to MS Teams, Zoom, and Mural
- Draft meeting materials, including agendas and minutes.
- Schedule, prepare for and conduct follow-up associated with various meetings
- Coordinate scheduling and logistics for events, including researching locations, as needed.
- Provide evaluation technical assistance webinar support including training material development and background system support (e.g., in Microsoft Teams, Zoom)
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Communications, Public Policy, or related discipline required.
- 1 year of experience in website content coordination, resources or publications this can be done through internships or projects.
- Demonstrated experience in producing high-quality, professionally written products.