Job Responsibilities : Accounts Payable Specialist
Salary : $35000 per year
Company : St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
At St. Jude Accounts Payable is much more than just paying bills. We have an opportunity that will allow you to be a part of a team that builds and maintain strong relationships with vendors as well as ensures the company’s well-being. In addition to representing and supporting the mission philosophy and goals of the hospital through fiscal operations and by applying appropriate financial policies and procedures some of this role’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring accurate and timely payments of all invoices and payment requests on behalf of all departments within the hospital.
- Resolving issues with internal and external customers efficiently and effectively..
If you are a dependable and dedicated team player and would like to join our team you are encouraged to apply today!
This position is fully remote
Credit Check is Required*
- High school diploma or GED required
- Associate’s degree in Accounting preferred
- Four (4) years of experience in an automated Accounts Payable environment is required
- Experience with Lawson Enterprise System or Workday is preferred
- Experience in a healthcare setting preferred
- No experience required with an Associate’s degree
No Search Firms:
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. Please do not call or email. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee or other representative at St. Jude via email the internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place and approved by HR will result in no fee being paid in the event the candidate is hired by St. Jude.
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital has mandated the COVID-19 vaccine for all employees excluding those with an approved medical or religious accommodation as a condition of employment.