Job Responsibilities : Instructor Therapist
Salary : n
Company : Peak ABA Services Inc.,
Location : Remote CA
Peak ABA Services Inc.
Centre Based Position- Hiring Full /Part-time
Peak ABA Services Brampton is looking for an enthusiastic Instructor Therapists.
The position requires: -We are looking for experienced dedicated and passionate therapist for the Centre and home-based position.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Follow the written behavioural skill acquisition and behaviour reduction protocols.
- Follow and record data for life skills programs include toileting dressing etc.
- Collect record and summarize data on observable client behaviour.
- Assist with parent and caregiver training in line with client’s individualized treatment and behaviour reduction protocols.
- Effectively communicate with parents and caregivers regarding client progress as instructed by the Board-Certified Behavior Analyst.
- Utilize safe & appropriate handing procedures when working with clients.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Maintain a clean safe and organized work and therapy environment.
- Collaborate with treatment team including client parents and caregivers outside professionals Lead Behavioural Technician and co-workers.
- Maintain and acquire technical knowledge by attending required trainings.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with clients co-workers supervisors and community members.
- Ability to adhere to organizational policies and procedures and abide by code of ethics as indicated by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board
- Commitment to maintain client confidentiality.
- Commitment to ongoing training and development as it relates to clinical skills professional development ethics and technology and training in order to perform job responsibilities to required standard.
- Ability to interpret and implement clinical protocols and written.
- Must maintain a professional appearance with regard to clothing grooming hair and make-up.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in Applied Behaviour Science. (Mandatory)
- Degree in psychology and diploma in Applied Behavioural Science.
- RBT is preferred.
- Willing to complete RBT 40 -hours course.
- Experience in ABA Settings is must. At least 1-year full time or equivalent is mandatory**
- Holds RBT credentials from BACB or working towards it.
- Must be able to travel to and from assigned cases including but not limited to driving a personal vehicle walking and/or use of public transportation such as a bus or train.
- The ability to lift 10 pounds regularly.
- The ability to sit on the floor kneel and/ or crawl for extended periods.
We appreciate the interest of every applicant; however we contact only those selected for an interview.
- BCBA Supervision when available
- Paid job training and on-going professional development
Job Types: Part-time/ Full-time-Permanent
- Enhanced sanitation protocols mandatory masks daily COVID screening and proof of vaccination.
Job Types: Full-time Part-time Permanent
Salary: $21.00-$25.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Weekends only
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (preferred)
- Therapists & Counsellors: 1 year (preferred)