Job Responsibilities : Technical Recruiter
Salary : $69,500 – $121,600 a year
Company : Amazon
Location : Remote
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3+ years technical recruiting experience recruiting software or technology leaders.
As a Technical Recruiter for this team you will mentor recruiters, cultivate talent sourcing channels, develop relationships with hiring managers and close searches against aggressive deadlines. This role will also require resource management of both internal and external sourcing partners.
In this role, you will be responsible for talent attraction strategies against a timeline and utilize experience setting benchmarks and metrics.
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
- Recruit passive candidates and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and motivation rather than simply sell a role.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management; conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high interview-to-offer ratios.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon’s mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Articulate in writing recruiting plans with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Screen, interview and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Work with the business, HRBP, and Compensation to determine appropriate salary ranges and negotiate compensation with candidates.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
- Experience recruiting technical talent in competitive markets.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Strong communication skills, organizational and client management skills.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
- Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- MS Office – including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to work on a diverse team
Click Here : Apply Now
Remote Medical Jobs
American Express Work From Home ( Senior Manager – Partnership Strategy)
Chat Support Jobs Work from Home | ModSquad
Freelance Data Engineer Jobs | Junior Engineer (Remote US)
Sykes Work from Home | Remote Technical Support Jobs 2021
Anthem Jobs Remote 2022 in the United States Apply to Join
American Express Jobs from Home | Travel Consultant
Spotify Jobs Remote from Home | Technical Recruiter
Lululemon Remote Jobs | Lululemon Work from Home Jobs