Job Responsibilities : REMOTE Expert Medical Services Coordinator
Salary : $20 – $22 an hour
Company : Teladoc Health Canada Inc.
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
- Provide exceptional service to members, represent Teladoc Health and our services in a professional, member-centric manner
- Takes inbound calls daily via the Member-Service queues to ensure timely response to member requests for services.
- Support all member facing service initiation channels to include the client 3rd party portals, Member Portal, Client Online Submissions, member Service General Inbox through outbound calling and emails
- Gather information to determine member eligibility and appropriate course of action
- High School or equivalent required
- Minimum of 2 years college preferred
- 3 – 5 years’ experience working in a customer-oriented environment preferably in healthcare
- Experience in high volume, fast paced call center a plus
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish a plus
Remote Role Requirements
- This is a 100% remote position. You must have a dedicated workspace. A dedicated workspace that is separate from the shared living space. In most cases this will be a separate room with a closable door, so that no outside noise or distractions will be apparent during work hours and when you are on the phone.
- Reliable and secure high-speed home internet connection is required.
- Secure, password protected connection (not public or shared outside of your household’s use).
- Provided by a cable or DSL provider (satellite broadband and/hot spots do not meet this requirement).
- Minimum speed of 40 MBPS download and 5 MBPS upload; if you have additional personal devices (especially those that frequently stream videos during your working hours), it is advisable to increase this speed to ensure reliable connectivity
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Call Center: 2 years (Preferred)
- Healthcare: 1 year (Preferred)