Job Responsibilities : Work From Home Senior Customer Service Expert – eBay Payments Agent
Salary : $18.50 an hour
Company : eBay Inc.
Location : Remote US
About the team:
Payments teammates are responsible for reviewing Member’s and transactions which have either a potential regulatory or financial risk of exposure for eBay. As a teammate, you will review accounts, assist our Members with their Payments issues/questions as well as identify potentially risky and fraudulent activity. You will need to take appropriate action for eBay to ensure a safe and compliant trading platform for our community. There must be a passion for doing what is right for our Customers, and a determination to follow through to ensure a positive experience on eBay.
- Provides engaging and compassionate customer service in a dynamic call center environment focusing on making and receiving payments.
- Implements conflict management skills to de-escalate calls in a way that builds a positive customer experience.
- Maintains high-performance metrics including quality, adherence, and customer satisfaction.
- Effectively utilizes written and verbal communication to serve the needs of eBay customers.
- Engages in development sessions with Team Leaders and Coaches.
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement.
- Enthusiastic problem solver: You quickly understand complex customer issues through research, investigations, and appropriate questions.
- Confident Decision Maker: You possess strong judgment and have the ability to balance the needs of both the customer and the business.
- A Quick Learner: Ability to quickly learn new tools, processes and policy to support customers in navigating eCommerce marketplace and building their businesses.
- Strong Communicator: You have strong verbal and written communication skills. You connect quickly with customers and speak to complex issues in a simple clear way that builds trust.
- Customer-centric. You enjoy working closely with customers and helping them navigate challenging situations. You take pride in providing a great experience to all customers.
- A Team Player. You thrive working in a team environment.
- 3+ years of call center or customer service related experience.
- Real passion for member concerns and problem-solving.
- Conflict management and creative thinking skills.
- Interest in skill-development and career growth.
- A calm and confident demeanor in uncertain circumstances.
- The ability to meet strict attendance guidelines and thrive in a scheduled/Structured environment.
- Experience with payments and/or fraud and risk is a plus!