Job Responsibilities : Virtual Sales Representative – Customer Care Center
Salary : $40,980 a year
Company : PNC Financial Services Group
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
At PNC our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. We work together each day to foster an inclusive workplace culture where all of our employees feel respected valued and have an opportunity to contribute to the company’s success. As a Registered Sales Representative within PNC’s Customer Care Center organization you will work remote from your home location.
Additional requirements for success in a virtual role include:
- Work Space – Must be able to provide a dedicated confidential work space which includes a door that can be closed for privacy.
- Phone line – Must provide an employee-paid dedicated phone line solely for the use of customer call routing; line must not have call waiting/forwarding. A Voice over IP phone/internet “bundle” is recommended.
- High speed internet – Must provide employee-paid high speed internet service (20 MB or higher connection speed); no dial-up or satellite dish connections. A Voice over IP phone/internet “bundle” is recommended. Must be hard wired into the router. Wi-Fi is not acceptable.
- Must possess a cell phone tablet or smart watch capable of downloading apps to receive VPN access code via PingID application.
- Performs customer service and sales support activities and initiatives. Transitions the conversation to present sales opportunities to increase share of wallet to customers and handles inquiries. Supports a complex dedicated suite of products/services and/or leverages an advanced process or tool to support external customers. Delivers CARES model to customers and service partners.
- Receives investigates and responds to customer service and sales inquiries regarding products services and issues via all channels through which customers are served.
- Refers applicable products and services. Recommends appropriate solutions. Follows defined treatments and/or employs active listening skills to present alternative solutions.
- Resolves customer service inquiries and issues. Recommends appropriate solutions. Maintains high levels of customer satisfaction consistent with PNC’s core values. Demonstrates commitment to quality. Resolves more complex or reoccurring issues where appropriate and identifies root cause.
- Documents customer interactions and thoroughly completes service requests to minimize customer effort or additional action.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused – Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk – Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC’s Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail – Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Customer Experience Management. – Implements the strategies and techniques used to ensure that customers have a positive experience with the organization and its products and services at every touch point.
Effective Communications – Understanding of effective communication concepts tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit receive and accurately interpret ideas information and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Fraud Detection and Prevention – Knowledge of and ability to utilize processes tools and techniques for detecting addressing and preventing fraudulent situations.
Knowledge of a Specific Customer Support Function – Knowledge of and ability to assist customers with a specific type of support.
Managing Multiple Priorities – Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives projects groups or activities making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Problem Solving – Knowledge of approaches tools techniques for recognizing anticipating and resolving organizational operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Products and Services – Knowledge of major products and services and product and service groups; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Selling. – Applies knowledge of banking products and services to meet customer needs and enable them to achieve their financial goals. Identifies prospecting approaches to identify potential customers and create opportunities to sell financial solutions and ideas to customers.
Tech Savvy – Advise educate and engage clients on a variety of technological tools and resources allowing them to explore solutions to achieve their goals and financial well being.
Roles at this level typically do not require a university / college degree high school diploma or GED however may require related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically <1 year of related experience. In lieu of a degree a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Additional Job Description
Base Pay : $40980
A shift differential may be available for this position depending on assigned work hours.
Role is incentive eligible with the payment based upon company business and individual performance.
PNC offers employees a comprehensive range of benefits to help meet your needs now and in the future. Depending on your eligibility options for full-time employees include medical/prescription drug coverage (with a Health Savings Account feature); dental and vision options; employee and spouse/child life insurance; short- and long-term disability protection; maternity and parental leave; paid holidays vacation days and occasional absence time; 401(k) pension and stock purchase plans; dependent care reimbursement account; back-up child/elder care; adoption assistance; educational assistance and a robust wellness program with financial incentives. To learn more about these and other programs including benefits for part-time employees visit pncbenefits.com > New to PNC.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at [email protected]
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday – Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race color sex religion national origin age sexual orientation gender identity disability veteran status or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.