Job Responsibilities : Service Technician – Torance, CA
Salary : $40000 per year
Company : Tesla
Location : Torrance, CA US
Educational requirements : High School
Joining Tesla, means being a part of a team of the most talented Technicians and Engineers on the planet, working on cutting edge automotive technology and on the most advanced cars in production today. Our Technicians are the heart of every service location and we rely on their expertise in process improvement and in the delivery of the best service and products to our customers.
- Execute basic and advanced diagnostic and repair work on all aspects of Tesla product line
- Work independently and as a team to drive maximum repair efficiency
- Provide feedback to Tesla design and engineering teams directly to enable continuous improvement of repair procedures and products.
- Participate with a collaborative, inclusive, and respectful attitude in an ever-changing dynamic environment.
- Enjoy your company supplied laptop to support diagnostics and provide online training opportunities
- Operate a variety of top-of-the-line hand, power and shop tools
- Consistently and concisely detail and document repairs
- Inspect and maintain shop equipment and request replacement as required
- High School Diploma or Associate Degree/Certificate, or work experience in a related technology space (aeronautics, engines, electrical, ships, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and processes, and adapt to change
- Ability to innovate, solve complex issues, and present new ideas
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions with attention to detail
- Proven ability to effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
- Section 609 Refrigerant handling certification preferred
- Experience working in a team-based environment and achieving common goals
- Evidence of a “safety first” attitude