Job Responsibilities : Home Mortgage Assistant (SAFE)
Salary : $45000 per year
Company : Wells Fargo
Location : Remote US
This position is responsible for administrative marketing and sales support to Home Mortgage Consultants, Private Mortgage Bankers, or Sales Supervisors. This individual learns selling skills and sales processes, obtains clear directions from Home Mortgage Consultant/Private Mortgage Banker/Sales Supervisor/Branch Manager in building and/or maintaining relationships with current and prospective clients and customers while providing excellent customer service.
Job responsibilities focus in four key areas: risk/compliance, business development, customer experience, and process execution.
- Review real estate appraisals, title reports, and real estate transactions
- Receive customer applications and complete follow-up activities with the registration lock-in
- Perform miscellaneous duties as needed and required
- Inform prospective and existing customers and clients of WFHM products, programs, rates, policies, underwriting requirements, and loan procedures
- 1+ year of sales experience, mortgage industry experience, or a combination of both
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Mortgage industry experience
- Customer service experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- 6+ months of experience navigating multiple computer systems, applications and utilizing search tools to find information
- Knowledge and understanding of business development and marketing
- This position requires SAFE registration at the time of employment. Wells Fargo will initiate the SAFE registration process immediately after your employment start date. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site (http://fedregistry.nationwidelicensingsystem.org ) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards.