Job Responsibilities : Customer Experience Strategy Consultant
Salary : $49000 per hour
Company : Wells Fargo
Location : Charlotte, NC US
Wells Fargo’s Consumer Lending businesses empower millions of customers to achieve their dreams every day. Whether it’s buying a home, purchasing a car, funding a significant purchase, or making important daily credit card purchases, Consumer Lending provides important credit products and services that help our customers succeed. The group includes Home Lending; Auto; Cards, Retail and Merchant Services; Personal Lending; Consumer Lending Control; and Consumer Lending Shared Services.
- Senior level individual contributor who will orchestrate improvements in the experiences and processes related to the new Reflect product and the “value-oriented” customer segment that is attracted to this type of product
- This role will be responsible for leadership with cross-functional partner teams (enterprise CX, digital, branch, phone, marketing, risk, operations, technology, fraud, legal, compliance, etc.) to identify, define, plan, and execute large improvements to credit card customer experiences and underlying bank processes
- This CX leader will identify and recommend projects that will be large in scope with a high level of complexity driven by intricate interdependencies of the various processes that deliver the overall credit card customer experience
- This leader will be responsible for helping to orchestrate and drive the change management necessary to build strong customer experience discipline into all the work related to Reflect product and value segment as well as for the key “Become a Customer” journeys.
- 8+ years of strategic planning experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Success in assessing complex situations, identifying strategic and operational needs and developing/implementing strategies to address those needs
- Demonstrated experience working successfully with all levels of management on high-impact initiatives across multiple business groups
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time