Job Responsibilities : Campus Recruiter- Data
Salary : $43000 per year
Company : Wayfair
Location : Boston, MA US
Our recruiters are true business partners and charged with finding, attracting, and hiring top talent into all parts of the company against a high bar for performance, potential, and culture add. Our team is dedicated to supporting the company’s rapid growth and ambitious goals by acquiring a strong pipeline of students for Co-op, Intern, and Full-Time opportunities.
We are looking for someone to focus on SWE specific hiring for our undergrad recruiting space.
What You’ll Do
- Manage & facilitate recruiting activities on campus and virtually including networking events, on-site interviews, presentations, and other events to attract a high caliber & quantity of applicants.
- Plan, organize, and drive on-site and virtual recruiting events, including interview days, on a weekly basis.
- Provide a high-touch candidate experience from initial contact through to offer decisions & team placements.
- Partner with senior level stakeholders within assigned business functions to develop & improve upon best-in-class recruiting, interviewing, and hiring processes.
- Provide clear and concise guidance of recruiting procedures to a high volume of internal stakeholders/interviewers including seasonal case/process trainings
- Maintain high expectations of stakeholders throughout the rigorous recruiting seasons and provide feedback as necessary.
What You’ll Need
- 2+ years of applicable experience in a high-growth, fast-paced environment.
- Proven full lifecycle campus recruiting experience or high volume recruiting experience
- Strong record of success in planning & executing large-scale recruiting events and interview day