Job Responsibilites : Strategy and Business Development Specialist III
Company : Walmart
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : Bachelor Degree
What you’ll do…
Location: San Bruno, CA or Hoboken, NJ or Remote, US
The fast-paced, collaborative energy of a startup, with all the support and resources of a large organization. The timing couldn’t be better to join our nascent Business Development team, where we’re crushing aggressive goals in a rapidly growing Marketplace. We’re looking for talented, self-motivated Business Development professionals to help expand our brand assortment and build long-lasting partnerships on walmart.com.
What you’ll do:
- Manage a robust pipeline of inbound leads to launch on the Walmart Marketplace
- Own all Business Development operations from seller outreach, onboarding & preparing partners for launch
- Facilitate a seamless and expedient seller onboarding experience using Salesforce and proprietary systems
- Collaborate cross-functionally to diagnose and resolve seller roadblocks
- Advise sellers on selecting the most compatible programs, promotions, and growth opportunities offered by Walmart
- Manage relationships with brands, retailers, and distributors at the executive level
- Demonstrate excellent customer service and communication skills with sellers
- Meet and exceed sales forecasts from leadership
- Train other team members
- Interpret complex data sets, pinpoint findings, and provide suggestions and explanations to broader Marketplace team
- Audit existing rules & recommend improvements to continue to grow the business
- Model compliance with company policies and procedures and support company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans
You’ll make an impact by:
Working as a team – Collaborate closely with merchants, suppliers and the planning team
Digging into data – Leverage data analysis tools with complex data, develop and test hypothesis and build insights using visualization tools
Thinking and acting strategically – Combine data-driven analytics, trends, business intelligence and known upcoming changes to support forecasting
Building strategic relationships – Maximize relationships with partners and key stakeholders. Build internal partnerships and support your businesses goals.
Operating with excellence – Set an example in managing to KPIs, delivering excellence, presenting at all levels, and developing yourself and others.
- Salesforce knowledge
- Ecommerce or Marketplace experience
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you’ll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
Three years related experience
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America
Click Here : Apply Now