Job Responsibilities : Virtual Sales Specialist – Eye Care – Los Angeles – Remote
Salary : $13 per hour
Company : Novartis
Location : Remote US
The Virtual Sales Specialist is accountable for building and executing business plans to meet sales goals for assigned territory for approved Novartis Ophthalmology products consistent with Novartis’ compliance standards as well as all applicable legal requirements for those key targeted Health Care Providers (HCP’s) within an assigned territory. The Virtual Sales Specialist will report to the Area Business Leader for their territory.
This is a remote opportunity.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Executes business plans and drives achievement of sales targets for assigned territory, customers, or therapeutic area.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationship with Eye Care Sales Specialist counterpart to ensure office coverage and pull thru with key customers in the assigned geography.
- Executes call plans for customers, including medical experts from customer or academic communities; calls on the right person to deliver the right message with the right frequency. Allocates resources via customer service to effectively sample our target customers.
- Makes effective use of available technologies and channels to support sales calls. Ensure that Novartis products and supporting services are broadly understood and available to more patients and customers.
- Deploys and uses approved Marketing and Sales promotional materials and programs; runs direct promotion and facilitates pull-through activities.
- Uses expert knowledge of Novartis products for Eye Care brands to build pro professional customer relationships and to support sound clinical discussions.
- Invite targeted customers to key programs and other appropriate promotional events.
- Works effectively with other Novartis stakeholders and with resources in Sales and across other functions (e.g., KAM, Marketing, etc.) to achieve sales targets.
What You’ll Bring to the Role:
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree a plus
- 0-2 years in a B2B environment or equivalent experience
- Expertise in computer technology that is specific to virtual sales or learning environments
- Expertise in communication and influencing skills
- This is a virtual and remote position. No travel required. This position will cover Key Accounts in the assigned region. The Region includes California, Nevada, Hawaii.
- Experience in the promotion of Ophthalmology products.
- Proven outstanding communication skills (both internal and external) and ability to effectively communicate across diverse audiences.
- Experience across therapeutic groups, disease states and new product launches.
- Demonstrated effective decision-making, problem-solving skills, and strategic thinking with outstanding communication skills.
Click Here : Apply Now
Administrative Assistant Jobs | Public Health Institute USA
Remote Dietitian Jobs
CVS Work from Home Customer Service Representative 2021 Apply Now
Remote Overnight Jobs | Online Banking Representative 2021
Nordstorm Careers at Home | Merchandise Specialist (Remote)
Virtual Customer Service Representative Jobs
Remote Social Media Jobs Online | Apply Now
Software Engineer (L5) - Platform Networking
Remote Executive Assistant Jobs Apply
Director of Clinical Programs - Remote in Hawaii