Job Responsibilities : Sales Representative (remote)
Salary : $16 per hour
Company : Doka Group
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : Bachelor Degree
The Sales Representative will develop and maintain a sales territory (Midwest, Northeast or Far West) consisting of a defined sales goal which may be subject to change. He/she, as a strategic partner, will be accountable for retaining existing accounts and widening business in the entire US market while maintaining strong and trusting partnerships with customers. Moreover, the Sales Representative is responsible for conducting market research, identifying and selecting new markets as well as establishing a network of formwork retailers. He/she will prepare calculations and aligned offers for the daily business.
- Identify potential customers and make cold calls that result in meetings and convert prospects into actual sales.
- Develop both new and existing accounts and expand business through face-to-face contact with the customers.
- Prepares proposals and obtains appropriate managerial approval.
- Drafts final proposals, ensuring management approval and customer signatures are obtained.
- Presents proposals while selling the features and benefits of Form-on products to close sales.
- Minimum two to three years of experience in Sales, preferably in trading construction supply or formwork supplier
- Bachelor Degree with a concentration in Construction a plus.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency using Microsoft Office applications, (Word, Excel and Power Point).
Click Here : Apply Now