Job Responsibilities : Receptionist
Salary : $32000 per year
Company : Avamere Health Services, LLC
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Location: Avamere at Mountain Ridge – 1885 East Skyline Dr. South Ogden, UT 84403
You get the chance to make a difference every day in the lives of those we care for. If you have a passion for helping others, then look no further! We would love to have you join our Avamere Family!
The primary responsibility of this position is to perform clerical support in an efficient manner.
- Answer telephones, operate facility paging system, and manage resident list and incoming calls to residents.
- Greet visitors, and give directions and information to guests, residents and sales representatives.
- Ensure all visitors abide by existing rules, use ID badges and manage the sign in/out log.
- Assist Administrator and Department Directors in administrative manners.
- Receive, sort and distribute mail.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, additional education or secretarial training preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in a clerical position, preferably in a healthcare office setting.
- 1+ years of experience in a customer service position.
- Ability to use general office equipment and computer systems required.
- Must present a professional appearance and reputation to represent Avamere and this facility.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
Online Jobs Amazon | Work from Home for Amazon
CVS Work from Home | CVS Health Employment
Jobs at Cox from Home | Customer Retention Representative
Sephora Work from Home
Apple Support College Program - University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
Remote Veterinary Technician Jobs | Apply Now 2021
GIS Technician Requirements in USA | Apply Today
FedEx Jobs Employment in Remote | Database Advisor 2021
Nvidia Careers - Immediate Hire Work from Home Jobs