Job Responsibilities : Virtual Banking Consultant I (15-18 hrs/week. Flexibility to work remote – MN residents only)
Salary : $75000 per year
Company : Central Minnesota Credit Union
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists members with all routine transactions.
- Creates a remarkable member experience by responding and providing resolutions to member requests with expertise.
- Consults with members to identify and recommend Credit Union products and services based on financial need. Makes referrals to appropriate departments.
- Responds and resolves a high volume of member inquiries and requests over the telephone and through other electronic channels.
- Performs a wide range of account services including, but not limited to setting up mobile deposit, mobile banking and digital banking, credit and debit card activation, debit card inquiries, transfers, funding loans, handling debit card inquiries, address changes, stop payments, transfers, check orders, etc.
- May process new account applications for basic consumer accounts.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or currently pursuing a high school diploma required, two year degree preferred
- Customer service and/or sales experience required
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Must be bondable
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of the financial industry including knowledge of the various products, policies, procedures, history and philosophy of credit unions
- Knowledge of laws relative to complex and/or specialized accounts (i.e. corporations, IRA’s, trusts)
- Public relations abilities, including the ability to positively reflect the Credit Union’s image in the community and the marketplace
- An understanding of information technology concepts including Microsoft Office software applications
- Skill in performing basic arithmetic calculations including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division ratios and percentages
- Ability to give attention to detail
- Knowledge of BSA compliance including monitoring for and reporting suspicious activity, familiarity with BSA/OFAC regulations, and completing required trainings timely
Click Here : Apply Now
Walgreens Work from Home | Service Desk Coordinator
Indeed Jobs Los Angeles | Jobs in Los Angeles
Work from Home Jobs Fresno
Inside Sales Representative Jobs
AT&T Remote Jobs | CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (WFH)
Data Entry Clerk Jobs Near Me | Customer Service (FT Remote)
Legit Work from Home Jobs at Tesla | Urgent Hiring!
Humana Careers Remote | Billing & Reconciliation Representative
Chat Support work from Home
Remote Jobs in USA for Foreigners