Job Responsibilities : Data Analyst, Data Protection Team
Salary : $62000 per year
Company : Victoria’s Secret
Location : Columbus, OH US
The analysis and recommendations from the Data Analyst will be used to further identify sensitive data and strengthen security controls. TThe Data Protection team helps the organization mature its data lifecycle management with a focus on data security.
- Learn the technology solutions and become adept at tuning and using technology solutions to effectively support the Data Lifecycle Management process through phases of Governance, Discovery, Security and/or Data Disposal.
- Work in conjunction with our legal Privacy team to continue compliance with Customer Privacy regulations, both domestic and international requirements.
- Grow expertise in knowledge of best practices and standards for Data Protection.
- 3+ years of experience in data analytics, information/cybersecurity and/or risk management.
- Certifications required or willing to earn: CIPP, CISA or other relevant industry distinctions.
- Desire to grow technological breadth and depth across security, data protection, privacy, and compliance technology/processes.
- Working and/or practical knowledge of National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework (CSF) and Center for Internet Security (CIS) Controls or similar frameworks preferred
- Experience working in large, global, data-rich organizations preferred