Job Responsibilities : Data Analyst, Data Protection Team
Salary : $60000 per year
Company : Victoria’s Secret
Location : Columbus, OH US
The analysis and recommendations from the Data Analyst will be used to further identify sensitive data and strengthen security controls. The Data Analyst will also be a key partner to our legal team in supporting Customer Privacy initiatives.
The Data Analyst will:
- Lead with passion, exhibiting a high level energy by being hands on with the newest technologies in data loss prevention (DLP), data activity monitoring, data scanning and data lineage mapping.
- Establish and maintain relationships with technical teams, data custodians and other key stakeholders across the spectrum of applications, database management systems and cloud solutions
- Be a creative problem solver to help the Data Protection team address the challenges in protecting information from insider threats.
- Learn the technology solutions and become adept at tuning and using technology solutions to effectively support the Data Lifecycle Management process through phases of Governance, Discovery, Security and/or Data Disposal.
- Work in conjunction with our legal Privacy team to continue compliance with Customer Privacy regulations, both domestic and international requirements.
- Grow expertise in knowledge of best practices and standards for Data Protection.
- 3+ years of experience in data analytics, information/cybersecurity and/or risk management.
- Certifications required or willing to earn: CIPP, CISA or other relevant industry distinctions.
- Desire to grow technological breadth and depth across security, data protection, privacy, and compliance technology/processes.
- Working and/or practical knowledge of National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework (CSF) and Center for Internet Security (CIS) Controls or similar frameworks preferred