Job Responsibilities : Associate Director of Device Strategy & Operations
Salary : $130,000 – $241,000 a year
Company : Verizon
Location : Remote US
We’re set up in a digital first, hybrid structure. And the ideal candidate for this role should be based in one of the following cities: Denver CO, Dallas TX, Alpharetta GA, Basking Ridge NJ or New York City.
You’ll lead the team responsible for planning and realizing Visible’s device portfolio, integrating these devices into our network, managing our supply chain, and planning and optimizing our device financing strategy. Your challenge is to deliver a competitive device portfolio that drives maximum benefits for our customers, while ensuring these devices function properly on Visible’s network. You will partner with internal and external stakeholders to realize a device portfolio, financing strategy, and supply chain that aligns with Visible financial and operational metrics, strategic initiatives, and consumer segmentation. Leadership is expected both technically and organizationally.
- Develop and maintain a device portfolio that addresses Visible’s core target segment and aligns with our financial and operational goals.
- Work with various stakeholders to ensure Visible network and IT migrations occur smoothly, with no impact to device usage by Visible members.
- Develop and maintain a rolling 18-month strategic roadmap by incorporating technology evolution, feedback from customers, and the field.
- Vendor/Partner Selection: Identify, Qualify and Select vendors and partners as appropriate to support the objectives and roadmap.
- End-to-End product management: Lead Definition, Design, Delivery, Test, integration, and optimization of all Visible core devices.
- Business analysis of device portfolio, including per device economics and inventory strategy.
- Ensuring technical compliance and integration between all Visible devices and Visible’s unique network characteristics and future network and IT migrations.
- Managing and optimizing Visible’s supply chain operations to ensure availability across all distribution points, both owned and third party.
What we’re looking for…
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Business or Technology.
- Eightor more years of relevant work experience.
- Prior experience in consumer devices in either a product management or portfolio management functional area.
- Prior experience in defining consumer and market segments for technology products.
- Wireless device technology experience.
- Consumer marketing experience to make the right tradeoffs.