Job Responsibilities : Product Management Manager (Remote work location available)
Salary : $25 per hour
Company : USAA
Location : Remote US
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies and procedures for business activities.
- Leverages resources to gather analytics, competitive intelligence, and member information to support formulation of product strategy.
- Participates in the development of product strategy recommendations.
- Develops recommendations to launch new products or sales strategies and the evaluation and decision to buy/build or partner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Supply Chain, Statistics, or related discipline OR 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree (10 years of experience in lieu of a degree).
- 6 years of relevant industry experience in Actuary, Underwriting, Marketing or Sales/Service or Finance/Accounting Operations or Financial Services.
- 2 years of product management, or similar strategic management experience (similar experience includes direct support in managing product performance).
- 1 year of Data Visualization experience (i.e. Tableau).
- Advanced experience in creating product briefings.
- Fundamental understanding of end-to-end process for deposits made by check
- Remote Deposit Capture experience