Job Responsibilities : Business Operations Analyst I – Bank (100% Remote Work Available)
Salary : $61000 per year
Company : USAA
Location : Remote US
Purpose of Job
Consults with the business to understand and define opportunities and recommends solutions by analyzing data and providing key insights to inform decisions Provides subject matter expertise on all matters of business analytical or operational data needs. Works closely with enterprise and business process owners to integrate data analytics into business processes to improve business performance.
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families. This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level.
USAA Careers – World Class Benefits (31 seconds)
- Identify and manage existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role.
- Ensure risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follow written risk and compliance policies and procedures for business activities.
- Partners with the business and Information Technology to meet the needs for COSA data reporting, analytics and project deliverables.
- Performs advanced compilation, analysis and reporting of COSA data; delivers key insights and recommendations on data trends to inform decisions.
- Applies intermediate subject matter technical knowledge in consulting and advising business partners on ad hoc or undefined matters related to business analytics and decision support solutions.
- Identifies and pursues opportunities to utilize data delivery and business solutions techniques to optimize their contribution to resolving business issues.
- Fluidly Interacts across key stakeholders to deliver and increase efficiency and effectiveness of the reporting needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) or related degree discipline required OR 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 4 years of reporting and/or data management experience with accountability for complex tasks and/or projects leveraging applicable tools and languages (Example: SQL, Python, GGplot, Tableau).
- Demonstrated application of knowledge, skills, abilities, and technologies towards work products. (Example: Querying, Data Wrangling, Report Development, Requirements Gathering).
- Experience using SQL.
- Experience in gathering requirements.
- Able to work with large volume of data.
- Experience using Tableau.
Click Here : Apply Now