Job Responsibilities : HR Information Analyst I (100% Remote Work Location Available)
Salary : $64000 per year
Company : USAA
Location : Remote US
Purpose of Job
Serves a point of contact or a proficient knowledge resource for HR business projects involving the development, implementation and testing of systems modifications. Responsible for researching, analyzing, troubleshooting and resolving issues that impact data quality and integrity.
- Identifies and manage existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies and procedures for business activities.
- Leads and facilitates moderately complex HR business projects involving systems and/or business processes to obtain business goals and operational objectives with oversight from senior team members or management.
- Assists with assessing overall project and operational risks and participates in the development of mitigation plans.
- Organizes and facilitates working teams guiding them in development and delivery of work products.
- Researches, analyzes, troubleshoots and resolves issues related to system modifications and/or data integrity.
- Responsible for data quality and integrity by ensuring system output is monitored and interfaces and systems are validated.
- Partners with the IT community or vendor customer service as necessary to assist customer in resolving system and/or data issues.
- Partners with clients to document and understand requirements; this may include, but are not limited to, business requirements, use cases / user stories, functional requirements, configuration requirements, data and reporting requirements, test case development and integration requirements.
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your responses.
- Bachelor’s Degree OR 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree (8 years total experience required without a degree).
- 4 years of Human Capital Management (HCM) application support and development experience, including system configuration in a mid-large sized work environment.
- Detailed knowledge of one or more HR business functions (Staffing, Compensation, Payroll, Employee Relations, Leadership and Professional Development, Benefits, and Workforce Analytics).
- Experience troubleshooting Workday production issues
Click Here : Apply Now