Job Responsibilities : Compensation Advisor Lead – 100% Remote Work Environment Available
Salary : $70000 per year
Company : USAA
Location : Remote US
- Provides expert knowledge and guidance in the design, assessment, implementation and/or administration of compensation programs, practices and policies (Executive and/or Non Executive).
- Directs the analysis of organizational trends, market data, and industry practices to identify root causes and address compensation issues.
- Applies advanced principles, theories and concepts to determine optimal solutions.
- Advises senior leadership and HR Business Partners on compensation programs, practices and policies (Executive and/or Non-Executive) to ensure market competitiveness, strategic alignment and legal compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree required or 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree (12years total).
- 8 or more years of relevant work experience in compensation discipline, or related experience in HR, Finance, or business sales operations to include general business consulting/analysis experience or business management experience and developing knowledge of relevant compensation and/or HR laws.
- Subject-matter-expert knowledge of Microsoft Office products and other software to be used to develop analysis, charts, and/or supporting documentation.
- Compensation Management: Knowledge of and ability to design, implement and evaluate compensation programs, policies and processes within an organization.
- Experience with Workday and/or Pay Factors is preferred.
- Experience leading HR projects to include working through matrix management of teams to successfully meet project milestones.
- Knowledge of Property & Casualty business and jobs is preferred..