Job Responsibilities : Enrollment Inventory Coordinator – Work From Home
Salary : $18.33 per hour
Company : UnitedHealthcare
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
It’s that time isn’t it? You’re ready for the next step forward and an opportunity to build on your skills. And it just so happens that there’s never been a better time to become a part of the team at UnitedHealth Group . Today more and more people are turning to our global health care services organization because we’re leading the way in innovative ideas and quality. Here’s where you come in. As part of our fast-paced operations team you’ll help ensure that we bring on new members comprehensively and accurately.
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday – Friday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8-hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of (8:00am – 5:00pm). It may be necessary given the business need to work occasional overtime.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
- Prepare process and maintain new member or group enrollments
- Respond to member eligibility or group questions and verify enrollment status
- Reconcile eligibility discrepancies analyze transactional data and submit retroactive eligibility changes
- Research errors by comparing enrollment error reports against system information along with records from the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- This is a challenging role with serious impact. It’s a fast paced intense and high volume operation where accuracy and quality are essential. You’ll need to be focused learn fast and contribute quickly as well as communicate effectively.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High school diploma / GED (or higher) OR equivalent work experience
- Proficiency with computer and Windows PC applications which includes the ability to navigate and learn new and complex computer system applications
- 2+ years of experience in a related environment (i.e. office administrative clerical customer service etc.) using phones and computers as the primary job tools (moved from Referred to required and # of yrs changed)
- Experience in MS Word (creating and editing documents) and Excel( Creating and editing spreadsheets)
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- Prior eligibility/enrollment experience
- Reside within Wausau WI
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
- Experience multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- Solves routine problems on own
- Prioritize and organize own work to meet agreed upon deadlines
- Works well with others as part of a small team
Click Here : Apply Now