Job Responsibilities : Customer Service Representative – Remote
Salary : $15 per hour
Company : UnitedHealth Group
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday – Friday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8-hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of 6:00am – 9:00pm. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
- High school diploma / GED (or higher) OR 10+ years of equivalent working experience
- All new hires will be required to successfully complete the Customer Service training classes and demonstrate proficiency of the material
- 1+ years prior experience in an office setting, call center setting or phone support role
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
- Demonstrated ability to quickly build rapport and respond to customers in a compassionate manner by identifying and exceeding customer expectations (responding in respectful, timely manner, consistently meeting commitments)
- Demonstrated ability to listen skillfully, collect relevant information, determine immediate requests and identify the current and future needs of the member
- Proficient problem-solving approach to quickly assess current state and formulate recommendations
- Proficient in translating healthcare-related jargon and complex processes into simple, step-by-step instructions customers can understand and act upon
- Flexibility to customize approach to meet all types of member communication styles and personalities
- Proficient conflict management skills to include ability to resolve issues in a stressful situation and demonstrating personal resilience
- Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts within our hours of operation including the training period, where lunches and breaks are scheduled, with the flexibility to adjust daily schedule, and work over-time and/or weekends, as needed
Click Here : Apply Now
Remote Walmart Jobs, Walmart Wfh ( Business Development )
Spotify Openings for the Latest Jobin US
Customer Service Representative / Call Center Remote
Pharmacy Technician Jobs | Remote/Virtual Apply!
CVS Jobs Work from Home | Clinical Support Representative
Is American Airlines Hiring Remote Workers, American Airlines Customer Service Remote Job ( Represen...
Easy Work from Home Jobs (2022) | Data Entry Coordinator
Stay at Home Jobs - USA Sales Representative
Easy Work from Home Jobs (Amazing Salary Packages) | Junior Sales Administrator
Remote Jobs Hiring at Walmart | Apply Now (Remote Eligible)