Job Responsibilities : Sales & Reservations Agent (Part Time)(Work From Home)
Salary : $17 – $20 an hour
Company : U-Haul
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
SALES & RESERVATIONS AGENT (PART TIME)
Get right to work helping customers in your first week as part of our comprehensive, initial education program. Learn and grow as you participate in weekly coaching and on-going education. Hourly base of $13, plus discretionary sales bonus – the potential to earn $17-20 per hour! This is a part-time, work from home position with a variety of scheduling options to fit most needs. Perfect for High School and College students as a summer or year-round job.
Primary duties include:
- Serving customers with quoting rental rates and earning new business through sales and cross-selling.
- Providing support to customers with existing business – making changes to reservations, answering general questions, helping customers with concerns, and taking storage payments.
Sales and Reservations Team Members …
- Provide superb customer service.
- Learn and sell the benefits of doing business with U-Haul.
- Master required scripts and customer advisements.
- Use good time management practices.
- Work well with others and are a team player.
This job might be for you if:
- You enjoy helping people and problem-solving.
- You like a fast pace and enjoy staying busy every day.
- You enjoy working closely with your Manager and receiving coaching on how to be even more successful.
- You are comfortable learning and using multiple computer programs.
- You are comfortable with sales, and cross-selling products and services..
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
- Positive, upbeat, self-motivated with a “can-do” attitude.
- Proficient keyboarding and computer skills.
- Ability to navigate and use multiple computer programs at once.
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
- Clear speaking voice.
- General knowledge of U.S. geography.
- Willingness to incorporate feedback to constantly improve performance.
- Fast-paced, hands-on initial education.
- Mix of instructor-led classes, and e-Learning through our very own U-Haul University.