Job Responsibilities : In Office Customer Service Phone Agent (Live Verify, Part-Time)
Salary : n
Company : U-Haul
Location : Phoenix, AZ US
Customers process their rental and dispatch through the U-Haul app on their smart phone. Live Verification Agents review the customer’s information and are responsible for ensuring that everything meets the required standards to rent before approving the rental dispatch. This position also requires receiving inbound calls and making outbound calls and interacting with the customer via chat to explain and/or obtain the required information to rent.
- Claim sessions for customers doing business with us via Truck Share 24/7.
- Communicate with the customer via phone or chat in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Ensure compliance with the U-Haul policies in order to retain customer loyalty and prevent the re-occurrence of objections.
- Review telephone, mail, and internet procedures for each communication received and respond a reply to each assigned customer with a specific time frame.
- Listen to customer concerns, documenting them and resolving when able.
- Good listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Inbound call/phone experience (high volume preferred).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- 1 year of customer service experience.
This Job Might Be For You If:
- You enjoy helping people, have an outgoing personality and have a customer focused attitude.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment with a focus on quality and attention to detail.
- You live for a challenge, are goal oriented, be willing to learn different systems, and easily navigate between multiple screens.
Training / Education:
- One week of training is instructor led with accelerated classroom education and hands-on education in small groups. After initial education, you will be working independently with additional continued education courses,