Job Responsibilities : Sales & Reservations Agent (Part Time)
Salary : $17 – $20 an hour
Company : U-Haul
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Sales and Reservations Agents take back-to-back, incoming calls from customers who need help with U-Haul products and services. Primary duties include:
- Serving customers with quoting rental rates and earning new business through sales and cross-selling.
- Providing support to customers with existing business – making changes to reservations, answering general questions, helping customers with concerns, and taking storage payments.
Sales and Reservations Team Members …
- Provide superb customer service.
- Learn and sell the benefits of doing business with U-Haul.
- Master required scripts and customer advisements.
- Use good time management practices.
- Work well with others and are a team player.
This job might be for you if:
- You enjoy helping people and problem-solving.
- You like a fast pace and enjoy staying busy every day.
- You enjoy working closely with your Manager and receiving coaching on how to be even more successful.
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
- Positive, upbeat, self-motivated with a “can-do” attitude.
- Proficient keyboarding and computer skills.
- Fast-paced, hands-on initial education.
- Mix of instructor-led classes, and e-Learning through our very own U-Haul University.
- Learn and begin performing some of your job duties with customers the first week.
- Build on your skill set through continuous coaching and education.