Job Responsibilities : HITL Content Specialist, Curation
Salary : $89000 per year
Company : Twitter
Location : Remote US
that will scale Curation’s expertise throughout Twitter.
The ideal candidate will be a hardworking contributor who helps us design and build powerful structured content systems. They will have a consistent record of working with editorial, product, design, and engineering teams to achieve technological breakthroughs that accelerate launches or deepen product impact; a detailed knowledge of social media and Twitter; and substantial experience driving projects through completion and retrospective stages.
Success in this role is measured by:
- Crafting and implementing high-impact HITL processes in concert with Product and Engineering colleagues
- Influencing and executing a long-term strategy for success
- Using data to advance projects through multiple stages, and most importantly to drive significant product impact
- Building a repository of structured content that can fuel multiple Curation work streams for many years
- Help execute Curation’s HITL content strategy, with emphasis on structuring multiple content formats, crafting the best data schemas, and designing effective tooling
- Work with agility and enthusiasm as strategic priorities inevitably evolve
- Deliver on team goals and road maps, and identify key findings that inform future work
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent experience
- Strong familiarity with the architecture of HITL ML systems, either in media or other industries
- Proficient in collaborating with PMs and/or ML engineers in defining schemas and attributes that drive deeper understanding of media and content.