Job Responsibilities : Work from Home Travel Consultant
Salary : $15 an hour
Company : Heavenly Mountain Resort
Location : Remote us
Educational requirements : High School
- High school diploma or equivalent degree.
- Minimum 6 months of sales and service experience.
- Must live within 3 hours driving distance from Lake Tahoe, CA.
- Excellent communication and active listening skills, including the ability to speak, read and write fluently in English.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability of efficiently navigate multiple computer systems while speaking with customers.
- Ability to speak additional languages (Spanish); additional language skill compensation provided for written and verbal proficiency.
- Vacation planning experience a plus.
- Experience working on a base pay plus bonus and incentive compensation structure.
- Prior experience working and/or learning in a remote environment (from-home).
Technical Job Requirements:
Vail Resorts provides specific equipment required to perform this role; including virtual desktop terminal, keyboard and mouse, second monitor, telephone and headset, webcam, and Ethernet cable.
Final Candidates are required to provide the following services *prior to start date*:
- Dedicated landline phone (cellular phones, or VoIP phones are not permitted)
- High-speed wired internet connection (wireless & satellite internet are not permitted)
- Employees will receive financial reimbursement for monthly telephone and internet fees that are used for work purposes. Receipts must be provided.
This work-at-home position requires that the candidate be available to work 40 hours per week. Overtime may be required during peak business periods such as the month of January. Hours will include weekend hours, evening hours and holidays.
- Seasonal, 6-8 month position
- Eight-hour shifts.
- Start Date: October 28th, 2021