Job Responsibilities : Remote Travel Consultant, Resort Reservations
Salary : $15 an hour
Company : Heavenly Mountain Resort
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Start Your Career Opportunity of a Lifetime at Vail Resorts: As an At Home Travel Consultant, you will book customized vacation experiences, including lodging and activities, for the guests of Vail Resorts’ renowned mountain resorts; via inbound calls from the comfort of your home.
- High school diploma or equivalent degree.
- Minimum 6 months of sales and service experience.
- Must live within 3 hours driving distance from one of Vail Resort’s U.S. resorts
- Excellent communication and active listening skills, including the ability to speak, read and write fluently in English.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability of efficiently navigate multiple computer systems while speaking with customers.
- Ability to speak additional languages (Spanish); additional language skill compensation provided for written and verbal proficiency.
- Vacation planning experience a plus.
- Experience working on a base pay plus bonus and incentive compensation structure.
- Prior experience working and/or learning in a remote environment (from-home).
Technical Job Requirements:
Vail Resorts provides specific equipment required to perform this role; including virtual desktop terminal, keyboard and mouse, second monitor, telephone and headset, webcam, and Ethernet cable.
Click Here : Apply Now