Job Responsibilities : IT Logistics Coordinator
Salary : $18 – $20 an hour
Company : Transcom
Location : United States US
Educational requirements : High School
IT Logistics Coordinator – Denver, Colorado – US
The IT Logistics Coordinator will work as part of the IT Workplace & Site Enablement Team, covering various duties including but not limited to the below, working towards set objectives in a timely and quality manner.
IT Logistics Coordinator:
- Prepare technology equipment and peripherals for shipping
- Prepare outbound packing and shipping of orders including documentation and shipping labels.
- Receive, inspect, and process incoming equipment shipments.
- Coordinate equipment returns which includes:
- Set up equipment pickups with UPS/FedEx
- Create shipping labels
- Track returning shipments
- Thoroughly clean returned equipment and peripherals
- Inventory and restock in appropriate space
- Work with UPS/FedEx on any delayed or missing shipments
- Regular use of UPS WorldShip or FedEx Ship Manager in conjunction with all outgoing shipments.
- Batch uploads of contacts and shipments into UPS WorldShip or FedEx Ship Manager for outgoing equipment
- Export data from UPS WorldShip or FedEx Ship Manager to provide tracking/shipment information to any/all critical workstreams.
- Track total shipping costs for Transcom major client versus shipping for other clients, back offic
Qualification and experience
- A High School Diploma or equivalent
- Organizational and critical thinking skills
- An ability to adapt, prioritize and multi-task unsupervised
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Excel, including capturing and recording data, using shortcuts and formula functions, building charts/graphs, sorting and filtering data, and utilizing pivot tables
- Experience with both Office 365 and Google (G-Suite)
- Experience with macOS, is a plus
- Talent for recognizing opportunities for process improvement