Job Responsibilities : Teacher, Special Education
Salary : $52,000 – $60,000 a year
Company : GOAL Academy
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Essential Duties/ Major Accountabilities:
o IEP compliance.
o Enrollment procedures.
o Course curriculum.
o Academic support.
o Progress monitoring.
o Caseload management.
o Complete student enrollment processes for students identified with IEPs.
o Facilitate professional and effective IEP meetings with appropriate participants.
Accountability Standards for all GOAL Academy High School Staff:
- Actively and enthusiastically recruit new students through community partnerships and community events.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, time-management, verbal, and written communication skills
Minimum Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Bachelor’s degree in education or related field required. Master’s degree in Special Education preferred
· Colorado Special Education Generalist’s license or equivalent required,
**Temporary Educator Eligibility (TEE) will be considered for applicants not yet licensed but enrolled in a program or scheduled to take the generalist test.
· Two years in special education preferred.
· Teaching in online school preferred
· Teaching at-risk youth preferred
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Special education: 2 years (Preferred)
- Special Education Certification (Required)