Job Responsibilities : Assessment Specialist (90% Remote)
Salary : $72639 per year
Company : University of Colorado
Location : Remote US
Management of Online Assessments (70%):
- Manage the ExamSoft item banking and exam delivery system, being responsible for user training, organization of items and assessments, and tracking item usage and statistics.
- Participate actively in the design and improvement of test development processes.
- Create and execute test development plans, assisting with the tracking of assessment changes and reporting of outcomes.
- Coordinate the development of a variety of medical assessments, ensuring accuracy, consistency, integrity, and quality throughout all phases of development:
- Pull draft exam forms for faculty.
- Suggest item edits for clarity, consistency, spelling, and grammar.
- Recommend items to revise or replace based on prior performance and understanding of item writing best practices.
- Apply item edits and replacements as directed by faculty.
- Review newly-written items for adherence to quality standards and provide feedback to item writers.
- Revise items and update exam forms until approved by faculty.
- Prior to administration, conduct QC testing of approved exam forms in Examplify to confirm all items appear as expected, attachments are included, approved resources are available, and item sets are administered together.
Management of NBME Exams (15%):
- Manage the logistics of NBME Shelf exam administrations including scheduling rooms and proctors, maintaining the NBME Exam Schedule Smartsheet, assisting with interdepartmental coordination to trouble shoot and address scheduling and administration issues, and providing support for Coordinators and proctors as needed to ensure successful exam delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 additional years of experience working in testing or related field
- Three years of project management experience
- Advanced degree in education, measurement, psychology, or related field
- Experience with developing medical knowledge examinations in either an academic or professional testing environment
Click Here : Apply Now
USAA Work from Home | Software Engineer II (REMOTE) Apply Now 2021
Chat Support Jobs Work from Home | ModSquad
Delta Jobs from Home Inbound Sales Advisors (Remote Optional) 2021
Part Time High Paying Jobs | Student Mobilizer 2021
Disney Remote Jobs | Work from Home Disney Jobs
Mayo Clinic Remote Jobs | Revenue Cycle - Remote
T Mobile Jobs | Project Manager (Development)
Walmart Remote Jobs | Urgent Hiring in USA
Netflix Employment, Netflix Movie Watcher Job ( Product Contracts Manager )