Job Responsibilities : Tesla Advisor, Used Cars
Salary : $51400 per year
Company : Tesla
Location : Remote US
Our Used Tesla Advisors are a key part of our mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable transportation.At Tesla our Used Tesla Advisors consistently deliver on an incredible educational immersive and exciting experience to all of our current and future customers as well as create a memorable experience for our customers on delivery day. They constitute Tesla’s front line and are our brand ambassadors supporting our mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy. A Used Tesla Advisor will partner with local sales service and remarketing team members to revolutionize the customer experience around purchasing a pre-owned car.
To succeed at Tesla you must be energetic highly organized and hard working. You will work closely alongside many different disciplines but as a Used Tesla Advisor your true north is customer delight and sales results. A sharpened sense of ownership swift implementation and scrappiness is required. You should have a passion for sustainable energy and the ability to create exceptional client experiences. While individual contributions will be recognized teamwork is essential to achieve the highest level of success. We will reward team players who help others succeed and empower the team around them.
- Develop amazing customer relationships to ultimately create a brand experience customers will recommend to their friends
- Follow up through phone and email to introduce and promote relevant features articles and news with customers to aid in influencing their decision to go electric
- Support delivery operations as required
- Display creativity / ingenuity in presenting possible solutions (financial technical lifestyle practical) to customers who are considering but are also uncertain about going electric
- Execute on all business dealings in a way that represents Tesla by creating a superior ownership experience
- Manage pipeline and manage customer in-bound interest in persistent manner while also searching for business in an extensive pool of sales leads existing within the Tesla database.
- Your performance will be measured by your ability to manage a robust pipeline of potential customer opportunities follow up with that pipeline through phone and e-mail maintain excellent customer satisfaction ratings and ultimately create new Tesla owners
- Experience in sales and operations with proven track record to meet or exceed targets and goals
- Be a self-starter who possesses exceptional time management skills and has great attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize manage multiple projects and adhere to business-critical deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate relevant information to all levels of the organization
- Passionate dedication and ethical approach to sales and operations
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships and act as a well-respected trusted partner that others want to work with
- Ability to work weekends on a regular schedule as needed.
- Valid driver’s license in the country in which you are applying 2 year minimum driving record required with a clean driving history and ability to be insured.
- Strong efficiency in IT systems
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned to meet business needs
Click Here : Apply Now