Job Responsibilities : Logistics Analyst, Outbound
Salary : $54,000 – $67,500 a year
Company : Tesla
Location : Remote US
We are looking for self-motivated team players interested in creating an excellent customer experience through delivering Tesla product from the factory to the future owner. Candidates must have a positive attitude and extreme determination in order for us to build an advanced vehicle distribution network capable of scaling to support the fastest growing automotive company in history. We seek individuals who value customer satisfaction and are available to work outside of the typical 9-5, Monday-Friday working hours. This job will require some nights and weekends and admittedly many responsibilities not listed below.
- Ensure premier service throughout the shipment process including quick response to inquiries and problem resolution.
- Drive excellent performance with 3rd party logistics partners and internal teams.
- Conduct regular meetings with 3rd party logistics partners and internal teams.
- Develop and coordinate processes and systems to efficiently move goods to and from intermediary hubs and final destinations.
- Train teams on best practices and implement and operate a unified distribution handbook.
- Mitigate “one-offs” but know how and when to partner and execute unique requests.
- Timely preparation of all required documentation to meet required delivery dates.
- Issue statistical or detailed reporting for Stakeholders as requested.
- Maintain and update CMP, rate sheets, routing plans, etc.
- Coach utilization of Tesla Logistics Mobile Application to Drivers and Internal teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or the equivalent of experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
- 2+ years of experience in Logistics.
- Experience with railroad and trucking of automotive freight preferred.
- Excellent computer skills, especially in Excel, MySQL, Tableau, and other database systems.