Job Responsibilities : Collision Trainer
Salary : $25 per hour
Company : Tesla
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
- Develop Individual and site-specific learning plans to ensure readiness targets and required learning & development for site personnel.
- Develop and deliver customized learning solutions designed to develop the customer-focus and problem-solving capability of Tesla collision.
- Create and execute strategies for continuous process improvement in training implementation and impact.
- Effectively handle multiple priorities to meet all objectives and deadlines.
- Degree or Certificate from a university program or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability
- High school diploma or equivalent, Vocational Certificate in Collision Repair preferred
- 5+ years of experience as an collision facility environment
- 50% of the year travel maximum
- As a full time Tesla employee you will receive full benefits from day 1 for you and your dependents.
- 3 medical plan choices with $0 paycheck contribution
- Vision & dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
- 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial benefits
- Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Back-up childcare and employee discounts
Fedex Express Jobs | 100% Remote Work from Home
Bank Jobs Work from Home | Fraud Operations Analyst 3
Remote Working Jobs | Fraud Representative
Remote Accounting Analyst Jobs | 2021 Apply Today!
AAA Remote Jobs Online | Customer Service to Join!
Remote Nurse Jobs - Virtual Clinical Educator 2021
Skygen USA Jobs Work from Home | A/R Assistant
Entry Level Remote Jobs - Jobs that Pay Well
USAA Remote Jobs | 100% Remote Work (Optional)
Victoria Secret Remote Jobs | United States 2022!