Job Responsibilities : Senior Technical Writer
Salary : $63000 per year
Company : Pfizer
Location : Sanford, NC US
What You Will Achieve
In your role, you have the all – important task of preparation and review of required documentation, such as Good Manufacturing Practices, Good Laboratory Practices (GLP), Good Clinical Practices (GCP) manuals. You will be relied on to prepare procedure manuals, quality control manuals, engineering documents, manufacturing instructions, and change authorizations in accordance with company policy and government regulations. Your skills will help you implement related documentation systems, propose change control processes , and coordinate the review of procedures and forms. You will also provide input on quality control procedures and R&D documentation.
As a Senior Associate, your knowledge and skills will contribute towards the goals and objectives of the team. Your focus and ability to meet team targets will help in completing important deliverables on time. Your innovative use of communication tools and techniques will make it easy to manage difficult issues and help in establishing consensus between teams.
It is your dedication and hard work that will make it possible for Pfizer’s customers and patients to receive the medicines they need, when they need them.
How You Will Achieve It
- Contribute to the completion of moderately complex projects .
- Manage own time to meet agreed targets .
- Develop plans for short-term work activities on own projects (timelines, work plans, deliverables).
- Provide document technical writing, editing and design support to other team members and supported site departments.
- Create, maintain and update policies, procedures, specifications, data-entry materials, training materials and other technical documents in accordance with company and site standards.
- Contribute to the completion of project tasks and/or milestones related to document creation and revision. Organizes own work to meet required project task deadlines.
- Collaborate with Functional Area and network customers, as needed, to develop new and revised documents, including providing suggestions for suitable terminology, content, and format and assist in tracking each revision through the review and approval workflows.
- Collect and analyze information necessary to develop documents that are easily understood, readily usable for consistency in training and performance, and reflect the most effective systems to reduce misunderstanding or undesired outcomes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English (preferably) or any related area
- 3+ years of experience in pharmaceutical or biotechnology Industr
- Strongly skilled in word processing and document formatting; very experienced in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) .
Physical / Mental requirements
- Position requires desk work and some walking throughout campus to interface with other departments.
- Tele-work is available during the time PGS Sanford is under COVID-19 Spread Prevention Measures.
Other job details
- Last day to apply 11/18/2021
- Employee Referral Bonus eligible
- Relocation support available
Click Here : Apply Now