Job Responsibilities : Technical Project Manager
Salary : $80000 per year
Company : IDEA HELIX
Location : Remote US
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build and drive adoption of platforms and infrastructure that enable company- wide content creation, localization and delivery.
- Lead project delivery, driving projects to meet key milestones, drive accountability and removing obstacles on multiple concurrent projects.
- Contribute to the definition of business requirements in collaboration with the agile team.
- Partner with operations in communications and meetings: provide updates related to project roadmap and standing meetings
- Document, monitor, plan, and highlight anticipated risks and issues
- Identify variances to plan and developing appropriate mitigation plans
- Provide clear and reliable communications to internal teams, project stakeholders, external vendors, customers and clients
- Communicate UP, Down and across the organizations
- Assigns work to resources and drive teams to complete deliverable.
- Able to translate the customer requirement and gap analysis into comprehensive technical design.
- Ensure that product team’s requirements are understood and supported from a technical and business perspective.
- Represent and communicate Infrastructure’progress and strategy to leadership, cross-functional partners and across the organization.
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases.
- Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
management tools like Sciforma, Smartsheet, Wrike, Airtable, MS Project, Jira, Trello, VersionOne, Mantis.