Job Responsibilities : Team Administrative Coordinator
Salary : $44000 Per Year
Company : Olsson
Location : Loveland, CO 80538 US
We are Olsson a team-based purpose-driven engineering and design firm. Our solutions improve communities and our people make it possible.
Our most meaningful asset is our people and we are dedicated to providing an environment where they can continue to learn grow and thrive. Our entrepreneurial spirit is what has allowed us — and will continue to allow us — to grow. The result? Inspired people amazing designs and projects with purpose.
This position is a full-time in-office role with benefits included. As a Team Administrative Coordinator you will provide administrative and project-specific support to our Loveland office. You will respond to or route inquiries from external or internal sources with standard correspondence. You will proofread and review contracts to verify accuracy and necessary components to maintain company standards. You will check and compile technical documents. You will also provide administrative support for the office with varying requests including but not limited to scheduling meetings attending meetings and taking detailed notes project communications entering and maintaining accurate project information in databases (i.e. Smartsheet and Deltek) managing office supplies and invoices scheduling travel arrangements design criteria and submittal requirements research assist with preparation of meeting presentation materials preparation and delivery of submittal packages assisting managers with project financial reporting assist with event planning and conducting routine internal and external follow-up. Other responsibilities may include collecting reviewing and updating data retrieving company records as requested and preparing records for archiving while answering phone calls and preparing mail.
You are passionate about:
- Working collaboratively with others
- Having ownership in the work you do
- Using your talents to positively affect communities
You bring to the team:
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to contribute and work well with a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Associate’s Degree and/or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration Creative Writing or equivalent experience in a closely related field is preferred.
- 1+ years of experience is preferred.
- Experience in the A/E industry is preferred but not required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word Outlook and Excel) and the capacity to learn new software.
- Passion for detailed work.
- Ability to work independently to prioritize and maintain workload.
- Willingness to work in-office at least 3 days/week.
Olsson is a nationally recognized employee-owned firm specializing in planning and design engineering field services environmental and technology. Founded in 1956 on the very mindset that drives us today we’re here to improve communities by making them more sustainable better connected and more efficient. Simply put we work to leave the world better than we found it.
As an Olsson employee you’ll receive our traditional benefits package (health care vision dental paid time off etc.) plus you’ll:
- Become an owner in the company after your first year through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Engage in work that has a positive impact in communities
- Receive an excellent 401(k) match
- Participate in a wellness program promoting balanced lifestyles
- Benefit from a bonus system that rewards performance
- Have the possibility for flexible work arrangements
Typical hourly range for this position is $23 to $30+ and is commensurate with experience relative to the position.
Olsson is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority female veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment or any employee because of race color religion national origin age sex sexual orientation gender identity gender disability age or military status.
Click Here : Apply Now