Job Responsibilities : Remote Technical Support
Salary : $15 an hour
Company : SYKES
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
In this position, you will:
- Assist customers with Intuit’s payroll programs; research and provide resolution to questions and problems
- Troubleshoot issues that are technical in nature, including hardware, software, and user login
- Solve problems that may be unstructured and require use of conceptual thinking skills
- Ensure service delivered to customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator (‘KPIs’)
In this position, you’ll enjoy:
- Full-Time, Monday to Friday schedule with 8-8.5 hour shifts between 7am-7pm Mountain Time.
- Starting pay at $15.00/hour
- 100% Paid Training
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and company matched 401(k) retirement plan.
- Refer a friend program that pays up to $150 for every referral with no limits.
Required qualifications, skills and experience
Apply with us if you possess:
- A high school diploma/GED and are at least 18 years old.
- Ability to understand and communicate technical solutions and business value.
- Strong computer navigation skills, including search engine experience, browser navigation, typing in URL’s, completing forms online, etc.
- Able to work a 40 hours/week schedule with 8.5 hour shifts between the hours of 7:00 am-7:00 pm Mountain time, Monday to Friday.
Desired qualifications, skills and experience
Nice to have (but not required):
- Customer service background
- Experience with financial services, technology companies, or something similar
Click Here : Apply Now
GE Appliances Jobs at Home | Remote in USA
Bank of America Careers | Remote US
Restaurant Team Member Jobs
Well Paying Jobs at IBM Apply Now
Customer Support Representative
Amazon Remote Work Online | HR Assistant III
Disney Remote Jobs Work at Home | Disney Remote Jobs & Career
Remote Email Developer Jobs for beginners with No Experience Apply Now 2021
We Work Remotely in USA | SKYGEN USA 2022
USAA Work from Home as Product Management Manager 2021