Job Responsibilities : SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYST III (REMOTE)
Salary : $78000 per year
Company : TE Connectivity
Location : Remote US
What your background should look like:
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Excel and SAP
- Experience with TE data warehouse and pulling data (not required but a significant plus)
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently, under presser and act quickly to changing priorities.
- Proven ability to initiate, organize and complete multiple tasks in a timely manner
- Presentation and negotiation skills with external customers
- Experienced in dealing directly with external customers, Sales, and Operations
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to share creative and new ideas
Click Here : Apply Now