Job Responsibilities : Records Officer III
Salary : $38,099 a year
Company : University of Texas at Dallas
Location : Remote US
Minimum Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline and four years of experience in a higher education setting within academic support or similar experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred Education and Experience Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluate student coursework records to ensure compliance with State and Federal legislative requirements, especially related to Tuition Rebate, Excessive Hours and Residency.
- Calculate students’ attempted hours, validate calculations, ensure accuracy in the academic record; enter and update data as needed.
- Act as key personnel responsible for the integrity of UT Dallas’ student academic record data as it relates to Federal and State legislative requirements.
- Keep abreast of changing State and Federal regulations concerning academic credit limits.
- Respond to student inquiries regarding legislative, technical, transcript, and academic questions related to the students’ academic records via multiple forms of communication.
- May process a high volume of multiple forms from students, including but not limited to grade change forms, major change forms, add/drop forms, pass/fail forms, and repeat course adjustment forms; may process transcript fulfillment requests.
Special Instructions Summary Important Message
1) The University of Texas at Dallas is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (M/F/D/V).
2) All employees serve as a representative of the University and are expected to display respect, civility, professional courtesy, consideration of others and discretion in all interactions with members of the UT Dallas community and the general public.