Job Responsibilities : Product Designer, Design Platform
Salary : $100000 per year
Company : Spotify
What you’ll do
- Work day-to-day in a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, art directors, producers and product managers to build and maintain an end-to-end design system for Spotify’s web applications
- Partner with product designers around the company to develop new components and patterns and improve existing components and patterns
- Collaborate with other design systems teams on evolving our shared processes and tooling to support a large number of teams working on a diverse array of products
- Build work that scales and flexes across a variety of audiences, devices, platforms and form factors ranging from phones over laptop computers to game consoles, connected fridges and cars
- Empower our internal community of 190+ globally distributed designers by providing resources and clarity around Spotify’s design system standard methodologies.
- Collaborate with Design Ops to measure and iterate on processes and internal tooling for designers at Spotify
- Be autonomous. You take full ownership of your work and drive your personal development.
Where you’ll be
- Where in the world? For this role, it can be within the Americas region in which we have a work location and is within working hours.
- Working hours? We operate within the Eastern Standard time zone for collaboration and ask that all be located that time zone.
- We have plenty of options for your working preferences. Find more information about our Work From Anywhere options here.
Nurse Coordinator Jobs Apply Now
Amazon Work from Home Jobs Recruiting Technical Recruiter 2021 Apply Now
Wayfair Work from Home Jobs
Technical Writer Jobs | United States (2022)
Work from Home Jobs Harrisburg Pa
Jobs Hiring Near Me
Chipotle Hiring Near Me
Remote Accountant Jobs - Division - Remote!
Home Office Jobs USA
Netflix Remote Jobs