Job Responsibilities : Product Designer, Design Platform
Salary : $100000 per year
Company : Spotify
What you’ll do
- Work day-to-day in a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, art directors, producers and product managers to build and maintain an end-to-end design system for Spotify’s web applications
- Partner with product designers around the company to develop new components and patterns and improve existing components and patterns
- Collaborate with other design systems teams on evolving our shared processes and tooling to support a large number of teams working on a diverse array of products
- Build work that scales and flexes across a variety of audiences, devices, platforms and form factors ranging from phones over laptop computers to game consoles, connected fridges and cars
- Empower our internal community of 190+ globally distributed designers by providing resources and clarity around Spotify’s design system standard methodologies.
- Collaborate with Design Ops to measure and iterate on processes and internal tooling for designers at Spotify
- Be autonomous. You take full ownership of your work and drive your personal development.
Where you’ll be
- Where in the world? For this role, it can be within the Americas region in which we have a work location and is within working hours.
- Working hours? We operate within the Eastern Standard time zone for collaboration and ask that all be located that time zone.
- We have plenty of options for your working preferences. Find more information about our Work From Anywhere options here.
Click Here : Apply Now
Southwest Airlines Jobs | Operations Agent 2021
Accounts Payable Specialist
Remote Writing Jobs | Work from Home Jobs 2022
American Airlines Jobs from Home | Reservations Representative
Medical Billing Jobs from Home in the US Apply Now
Work at Home Jobs | Product Manager (Software)
Remote Jobs Atlanta Hiring Now
Chipotle Hiring Near Me
Remote Job Supply Chain Associate 2021 Apply Now
UnitedHealthcare Jobs Remote at Home - Work From Home