Job Responsibilities : Design Manager, Financial Engineering
Salary : $91000 per year
Company : Spotify
Location : Remote US
What you’ll do
- Collaborate closely with insights and tech counterparts to shape a vision for our financial platform and for our external products reaching our music partners.
- Identify design needs in the Financial Engineering space and build out the design strategy for the new formed function.
- Directly manage the current design team of 3 designers, currently in the royalties product area.
- Growing the design team with additional designers making the team available to cope with immediate needs in the new areas but also to give enough bandwidth to support unexplored areas.
- Guide the design team through their work while also keeping an eye on the bigger picture and driving the overall vision.
- Actively participates in key initiatives to help shape and guide solutions
- Works closely with leaders in Financial Engineering and communicates across leaders throughout the finance space.
Who you are
- You have 5-7+ years of experience leading design teams through building platforms and products, collaborating closely with product and tech leadership.
- You’re a fantastic communicator. You have the communication skills to help you work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders and external partners alike. You thrive when developing great people and great products
Work from Home Accounting Jobs - Senior Accountant 2021
Remote Bookkeeper Jobs Virtually (Online) | 2022 Best Job
Part Time Hours Customer Service Jobs | Apply Now
Dell Work from Home | Senior Advisor 2022
Google Jobs at Home | Alphabet Google Careers
Best Home Tutor Jobs - Remote Conferencing 2021
Jobs for Sales Manager 2022 Apply Now
Work for Bank of America | Easy & Flexible Work 2022
Jobs to Work from Home on GoDaddy | Operations Analyst
Tesla Remote Jobs Online | Supervisor at Warehouses East Coast